Already have a Username/Password for Open Praxis?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original and has not been previously published, nor has it been submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, MS Word or RTF
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided
- The text is single-spaced; uses an Arial 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the ethic, stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant Open Praxis right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Open Praxis.
- Authors also grant ICDE right to publish a printed compendium of Open Praxis published articles in an annual basis.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Open Praxis.
The names and email addresses entered on the Open Praxis site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of Open Praxis and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.